Thursday 18 September 2014

how i met emily

i decided i would tell you how i met Emily. i don't even know if anyone reads this but i have to keep blogging.

i was at a petrol station, running like hell from smiling man. i ran into the shop and shut the door. Emily was inside.

she asked me what the hell the smiling man was and i said "he's the smiling man and he's a fear." she seemed relieved and told me that she was being followed by 'the dog'. Actually it's the Dog, Razor. yeah whatever. we crept out the back door and then got away. i realized i hadn't asked her what her name was and she said "I'm Emily. Emily Turner."

We ran off and then i posted the previous post about trees and then i decided to post this one.

i've got to sleep now cuz i got myself with my knife in my sleep. had a dream about being in my old garden and then i tripped on a garden rake and cut myself in the head. woke up and turned out i had cut myself but it wasn't a rake- i had somehow hit my own head with my knife.

signing off

Razor and Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment