Wednesday 17 September 2014

intro and stuff

Right i'd better start this off with some info- this isn't some sort of life blog about my life. so go eff off if that's what you wanted. I have nowhere else to go or i'll die so I turned to the internet.mmaybe some others are having the same kind of situation as me? I hate reading blogs where ther is so little on the firest post so I just wanted to say:

I'm writning this from a small motel somewhere. on my ipad. which is the only thing I have left now, my only contact with the outside world.

I'm being followed. by four separate freaks. they all want to kill me and I am so scared.

There's tall pale and faceless. he's like a guy with a suit and a tie and no face and NO FACE!!1

There's straightjacket smiler, the ginger who is like the joker or something he has such a huge effing smile and his eyes I can't even describe...

There's my clone, who looks a lot like me and wants to be me or something. he took my place once and killed my sister with the help of straightjacket. and my sister thought it was me and oH GOD  OH GOD OH GOD!1odmovcico

Then there is never-speak. he's like this teen with a hoodie and his mouth is all sown up and his eyes are like pits and jesus he wants to kill me worse than the others... or something. he killed my brother well actually he didnt he just hurt my brother so bad that my brother couldn't do anything he couldn't communicate in any way.... OH GOD... i tried to tell the guy who was burying him he was still alive but he didn't believe me and then clone showed up and I ran and my brother was BURIED ALIVE AND   ADN ADN D ANDNND>..


FUUUUUUUCKK!!!! SMILER!!! FOUND MEE!!! FFUUUUCKKKK...!!!!!!!...!!!3r mhm9vmc9832kd89cm983mc893mdc9,q,

2 comments:

  1. They're called Fears. Tall pale and faceless is Slenderman, straightjacket smiler is the Smiling Man, clone is Nobody but I have no idea what the other one is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I didn't think other people would know what I meant and also i need to say- smiler didn't get me. Smiling Man that is!

    ReplyDelete