Thursday 18 September 2014

trees are bad

okay so i got away from smiling man like i mentioned and I have discovered one important thing. trees are evil.

i ran into a forest to get away from neverspeak who was after me again. okay so i now regret this so badly. i had brett with me then and he was scared as much as i was. i had met him the day before turns out he was on neverspeak's "kill" list as well.

we just ran and ran and then suddenly slenderman was there and we were shouting and screaming and then slenderman was gone. brett was crying and sobbing and i tried to comfort him and then neverspeak showed up and i was terrified. neverspeak does that he makes you really scared. i tried to help but neverspeak leant over to brett and made a sort of "shh" motion and then... read my first post if you want to know what neverspeak does. neverspeak looked at me and then sort of smiled and then vanished like he wasn't going to kill me yet. i did the good thing and put my knife through brett's head.

lesson learned- trees are evil. horrors lurk within them. they make you kill friends because THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AT THAT TIME.

emily wants to write here now. her text is red.

Hello, I am Emily. Unlike Razor I prefer to write properly. Just because I am running from murderers doesn't mean that I cannot write well. You hear that, Razor??

anyway that is all oh and emily was this girl that i met after brett was... you know. she told me slenderman likes trees and not to go there.

i have to sign off to get what little sleep i can with all these creepy stalkers and whispers at night and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment